The Complete Looks:
1. Crochet Twists:
2. Bohemian Curly:
3. Faux Locs:
Previous videos on making wefts:
1. Burgundy Crochet Braids:
2. Make a Weave Ponytail:
What's the point of all of this? (3 reasons)
1. I decided that since faux locs, twists and curly hair tend to get messy faster than straight or braided hair, I want to be able to install the hair without accidentally snagging it with my hook.
2. It only takes 35 minutes to an hour to actually make the wefts for 7-8 packs of hair.
3. I can install the hair evenly and easily remove it to reuse it later.
I'm going to do different things with my hair. The bohemian hair will be a half wig with a knotless closure. The twists and faux locs will be sew-ins with an individual crochet leave-out. This is just to show you what I did and the styling videos will follow.
1. Bohemian Curl 18”, Motown Tress 3X PRE-LOOPED Handmade Kanekalon Crochet Braid
2. Freetress Crochet Braid Pre-Twisted Flashy Curl
3. Urban Beauty Goddess Faux Locs 12" – Color 1B – Synthetic Braiding Hair
WHAT YOU NEED
1. Red Heart Nylon Crochet Thread – Black
2. Crochet hook 3.75 MM or 4 MM in size
WATCH THESE VIDEOS
1. Straight Burgundy Ombre Crochet Braids 24 Inches Long:
2. How To Multiply Your Flexi Rods 4C Natural Hair:
3. How To Make A Curly Wig With A Lace Closure:
4. Invisible U-part : No Added Hair "Crochet" Method:
5. African Hair Threading To Stretch 4c Natural Hair:
CONNECT WITH ME
FTC: This is NOT a sponsored video. I always try to upload what you like, so please feel free to shoot me a video idea or two. xo