How to better your scalp
Like! Comment!! & Subscribe!!!
To purchase Beats/Instrumentals Email:
Follow me on Instagram @360Jeezy
Hello Guys:) This is my tutorial on how I do my avocado deep conditioner. I LOVE LOVE LOVE doing this conditioner, it leaves my hair really soft and shiny and it also gives my curls a lot of definition. You guys know that I am all about using natural products on my hair, and an avocado is a great way to put moisture back into your hair. I also noticed that after rinsing out the mix that my scalp was clean!! I don't think it can get better than that!! I hope you guys enjoyed the video and see you next week:)
P.S. Be sure to SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!
Link to my facebook:
Link to more benefits of avocados:
Link to the camera I use:
Check out HauteLook
Have you every had sore scalp and you weren't sure why. Cormie shares her natural hair experience with sore scalp, how to prevent it , and a home remedy involving milk. Thank you for all the support and for watching.
Upcoming Meet and Greet Event Link
2017 Update: I wash my hair at least once every 3 weeks. My regimen (which isn't really a regimen) has changed since the filming of this video:
1. I no longer do hot oil treatments. I detangle my hair in sections with a spray bottle that contains water, conditoner and some oil. I saturate my hair with enough of the mixture so that I can detangle easily with a wide tooth comb. After its all detangled, I keep the twists in and head to the shower!
2. I still wash my hair in sections…about 6 or 7.
3. I shampoo twice making sure to focus on cleaning the scalp very well
4. I try to deep condition during every wash and when I do I cover my hair with a hot wash cloth, wrap with plastic and cover with a towel to trap the heat. I leave that on for about 15 mins then rinse.
5. I style my hair in many different ways…I haven't styled my hair in two strand twists in forever. I will sometimes blowdry my hair to stretch it and style in big twists to wear a twist out.
I hope these tips are helpful to you!
Big things are coming to the channel…make sure to sign up on our website at www.manemovesmedia.com to sign up for the mailing list so you don't miss the big annoucement!
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel (www.youtube.com/mymanemoves) for the latest natural hair video tutorials, events and much more!