We've all been broke before. Heck, I'm still broke and we have fallen upon tough economic times. lol. Anyway, here is a start to finish hair curling tutorial using common household items instead of hair products on my natural hair. Remember brown paper bag curls? I just used plastic grocery bags instead since nobody ever runs out of them. I wanted to challenge myself with these heatless curls especially since it's so difficult to curl our hair from scratch and get smooth, defined curls. I will be doing more challenges soon.
WHAT YOU NEED / PRODUCTS USED
1. Raw African Black soap used as a shampoo:
P/s. I woke up like that…shiny face and all.
2. Vanity Planet Groove Scalp massaging shampoo brush:
Use code "Lulu50" to get 50% off. I will talk about it in a future video.
3. Olive oil mixed with sunflower oil or whatever cooking oil you have. I forgot how good this stuff is on my scalp and hair. It really did wonders with detangling. It's going back in my staple products…plus it's CHEAP! Get some in the cooking isle.
4. Bath & body Works lotion: Morroco Orchid and Pink Amber. I think they discontinued it.
5. Walmart, Target, The Dollar Tree, and Publix grocery bags. lol.
6. The ghosts of bobby pins past. I still can't believe that I found 38 missing bobby pins!
SMOOTH, HEATLESS PERM RODS TUTORIAL:
If you liked this "how to" curly hair hack, don't forget to subscribe and….
WATCH THESE VIDEOS:
1. Black soap shampoo routine:
2. How to detangle 4c natural hair:
3. African Hair Threading:
4. Get Perfect 4c Curls:
5. Bantu Knots With Thread:
CONNECT WITH ME
FTC:This video is not a sponsored video.